Sunday, July 1, 2007

The More Long-Winded and Artsy the Label, the Uglier and Least Likely to Survive 100 Years the Quilt

Saturday, December 2, 2006

I'm finally taking the Community Quilts I'm not doing to their final destination. Having them in the house irritates me like a yappy little dog. Now keep in mind, I had nothing to do with the actual construction of the quilts. For the most part, at least. My deal with my guild group was that I would pay to have them machine quilted if I didn't have to do anything else. I forgot, as group leader, to delegate the responsibility of coordinating the overseeing of making the quilts. Bad decision. Won't happen again. I did sew the label on the back. Grudgingly. It was simple, small, appliqued down on one corner of the quilt and included name, rank, and serial number.

No comments: