Sunday, July 1, 2007

Feeling Pissy...

Friday, December 1, 2006

Feeling Pissy...
Top 10 Reasons Why I Refuse to Participate in Guild's Community Quilts Projects:
10. I'm a hand piecer.
9. I hand quilt.
8. I sew my bindings on by hand.
7. If my children don't value or appreciate a hand made item, do the recipients who receive these random projects?
6. Other people in group quilt projects tend to donate ugly, cheap, scratchy fabrics.
5. Sick kids don't find ugly, cheap, scratchy fabric with stiff machine quilting 'snugly'.
4. Traumatised children don't find ugly, cheap, scratchy fabric with stiff machine quilting 'reassuring'.
3. I didn't like busy work when I was in Elementary School, and I don't like busy work now.
2. I'm not a team player
1. Quilting is my hobby, Not my job!

No comments: